For Tuesday's class, Matt presented to us the basics of how to set up our documents in InDesign. He also taught us how to use character and paragraph style. My mock up spread was also critiqued by Fay and she demonstrated to me how to further use the paragraph style to help me improve my spreads.
I was able to learn and utilise the paragraph style on today's class. Fay also suggested that the spread for the Botanic Garden is what's currently working out of the two that I got. During class time, I re-worked on changing the point size of my bodyface and improved the look my spread. Also during the critique, it was suggested that the illustration and spreads don't seem to match at the moment. I have to look into maybe tweaking some details to unify them. I also have yet to create my illustration for the third destination which is Te Papa.
Improved spread, point size and columns were re-worked

No comments:
Post a Comment