Sunday, 15 March 2015

9th March - Monday Class: Critique for Initial Illustrations

Critique

Fay and Matt spoke to us individually for the current compositions that we have. Feedbacks on what to improve and change was given.

I realised at this stage that I need to look into a different style in creating an illustration. I been doing a free hand drawing and it doesn't look okay. This became a big problem for me as I have very little knowledge in illustrator. Its also been 3 years since I last used photoshop and only at 3rd week back into studying had me panicking a little.

That Monday afternoon, I tried creating a simple composition but aims to present all the things I'm hoping to communicate. The image below is a mock up composition. I do think this was better than the first ones i did, but at this stage Im not sure where things are going.




No comments:

Post a Comment